You understand that you share a unique bond with other veterans of overseas conflicts and those who wear this country’s uniform. Regardless of what conflict you’ve served in – from World War II to the present day Global War On Terror, you can join with others who feel the same. Join the VFW. You’ve earned it.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- The camaraderie and fellowship that comes with being part of the nation’s largest group of combat veterans
- Assistance securing the benefits you’re entitled to as a veteran
- Discounts on numerous insurance and health care plans
- Become an annual member of the VFW for only $35* per year. (*May vary according to state of residence.)
- Make a one-time payment to become a Life Member of the VFW, or take advantage of our 12-month installment plan.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
- If you are a U.S. citizen who has served honorably in the Armed Forces and has served in an overseas conflict, you are eligible to become a member of the VFW
- You can join us even if you are still serving in the military. The VFW counts over 75,000 active-duty, Reserve and National Guard service members among our ranks